Sell more online & in-store with Zip.
Give your customers the power to pay later, interest free and watch your sales grow.
Take advantage of our fast-growing customer base, proven revenue uplift, fast and simple integration.
- Login to your WordPress Admin area
- Go to “Plugins > Add New” from the left hand menu
- In the search box type “zipMoney WooCommerce Plugin”
- From the search result you will see “zipMoney WooCommerce Plugin” click on “Install Now” to install the plugin
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
If this is the first time you’ve installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you’ve installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click “Proceed” to continue the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click “Activate Plugin” to activate it, or “Return to Plugin Installer” for further actions.
- Download the plugin zip file
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on “Plugins > Add New” from the left hand menu.
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Choose File” to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press “OK” and press the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Open the Settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Checkout” tab.
- Click on the sub tab for “Zip”.
- Configure your “ZipMoney” settings. See below for details.
Configure the plugin
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then click “Checkout” from the top tab menu. You should see “Zip” as an option at the top of the screen. Click on it to configure the payment gateway.
Woocommerce check pincode/zipcode for shipping
- Our plugin is compatible with the latest version of Woocommerce
Advance checking of pin codes is a great feature. Online shoppers usually like knowing the timeline of their orders before they place an order. With this plugin you can tell them about the delivery dates of your products before they move towards the buying stage. This will reduce your cart abandonment rates and increase your customer satisfaction rates.
Advance Check Pin Code Free Features:
- NEW The plugin is compatible with our Support Ticket System By Phoeniixx plugin.
- Can display the delivery dates on product pages only
- Can Enable/Disable Help Text for Delivery date option
- Can add Help Text for Delivery date option
- Customers can check pin codes for shipping on product page
- Delivery dates are shown based on the pin codes
- Basic styling of Background color, Text color and Button color
Take a look at how to set check pincode/zipcode in woocommerce.
- New Option to set the COD charges per quantity also.
- New Option to set the COD charges.
- New Option to set delivery by Number of Days , Day Name , Time and Quantity by Days.
- New Option to show or hide the place order button at the checkout page if user enter invalid pincode.
- New Can set State Based Pincode Search.
- New Can set Area Based Delivery.
- New Option to show or hide the Link at the pop up when user enter the invalid pincode.
- New Option to show products based on the pincode.
- New Can set same day delivery also.
- Option to show the pincode pop up on the button click. Add this shortcode : [phoen_pincode_check_popup]
- Option to set a particular day for the delivery.
- Can upload the pin codes sheet form the backend( only in CSV format)
- CSV sheet format is – Pincode: City: State: Delivery within days: Cash on delivery
- Can Enable/Disable Help Text for Delivery date and Cash on delivery option
- Can have COD verification based on pin codes
- Can add Help Text for COD and Delivery date options
- Can keep the delivery service off for Saturdays and Sundays
- Customers can check pin codes for shipping on product and checkout page
- Delivery dates are shown based on the pin codes
- Advance Styling options
- Uploading Image options.
- Option to hide or show Pincode Area on Product Page
- Choice to validate or not validate Pincode, on Product Page
- Option to pick Pincode from default billing/shipping address of customer
- Option to hide or show “Cash on Delivery” and/or “Delivery Days/Date” on Product Page
- You can also use this shortcode “[phoeniixx-pincode-check]” to add pincode area on any page.
Documentation, Reference Materials, and Tutorials for your WooCommerce products
WooCommerce Bulk Download
WooCommerce Bulk Download allows your customers to easily create a download a ZIP file of their purchased downloads when on their My Account page, or download their order’s files on the Order Received page.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
If you’d like to customize the labels used, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Downloadable Products.
You can also change in the WooCommerce Bulk Download section:
- Download Zip Button Text – Default (if blank): Download All Files (.zip)
- Select All Text – Default (if blank): Select All
- Download All Order Downloads Text – Default (if blank): Download Order Files (.zip)
Settings > General" width="844" height="344" srcset="https://docs.woocommerce.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Screen-Shot-2014-10-22-at-11.00.28-am.png 844w, https://docs.woocommerce.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Screen-Shot-2014-10-22-at-11.00.28-am-550×224.png 550w" sizes="(max-width: 844px) 100vw, 844px" /> Settings
Usage ↑ Back to top
An Available Downloads area appears on the My Account page to allow for bulk downloads.
Users will be able to easily select their desired downloads and download the ZIP
The list of downloads includes the user’s ‘Available Downloads’, which have either been purchased or placed there after permission was granted by the store manager. Customers can select the ones they want to download or Select All and then download a dynamically created zip file containing the selected files.
Order Received Page ↑ Back to top
Additionally, as of version 1.1.0, customers can see a Download Order Files (.zip) button on the ‘Order Received’ page after checkout, so they can easily download files they purchased.
On the order received page
Customization ↑ Back to top
If you want to remove this button, CSS can be added to your custom.css file or with a plugin like Simple Custom CSS:
The file that they download will be generated in the custom wcbd_zips folder that is created in the /wp-content/uploads/ directory on plugin installation. This file will be automatically delete every hour or so.
Uninstalling ↑ Back to top
When the plugin deactivated and deleted, it will remove the wcbd_zips folder from the uploads directory and any files within it. This will have no effect on your product’s downloads or files, so don’t worry at all.