Hit the jackpot with Excel in no time!
When it comes to WordPress e-shops with endless products, descriptions and codes, copy-paste is just not the right fit. This is when you need a plugin that facilitates all the hard work for you. Aren’t you petrified of writing down all products one by one? Luckily for you, those days are long gone! WooCommerce Product Excel Importer Premium lets you work full speed on Excel, without breaking a sweat!
- Instead of uploading products individually, with this plugin you have the opportunity to upload Unlimited products at a single time.
- Rather than figuring out how to import the info on Excel columns, drag and drop what you want to upload. As simple as that!
- Ajax driven plugin, very easy to use. All your data will be implemented on the spot, without any delay or inaccuracy.
Click here if you need Bulk Edit + Excel Importer
- Short Description – Excerpt -NEW
- Product Category (multiple comma separated)
- Product Tags (multiple comma separated)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- New! Author ID
- New! Url – Slug
- New! Virtual
Categories/Tags are created along with the Product creation if they don’t pre exist.
If a subcategory/subtag is selected on the excel, parent categories will also be added/selected for the relevant product.
- Import Unlimited Products: Instead of uploading products individually, with this plugin you have the opportunity to upload UNLIMITED products at a single time. You can upload simple products or variables, along with product attributes.
- Update Unlimited Products: Through WooCommerce Product Excel Importer Premium, users are free to update those products with simple attributes and variables. There is no limitation as to the update percentage or product renewals supported.
- Data Mapping from Excel Columns: What could be easier than drag and drop of data? Rather than figuring out how to import the info on Excel columns, drag and drop what you want to upload. As simple as that!
- Export Products: If you want to keep records of the products you have imported, there is no reason to worry. You can easily export the files in Excel format and keep them neat and tidy. Backup has never been easier than this!
- Import Product Categories: In a similar pattern, you are able to import multiple product categories. This allows you to complete your work a lot quicker, without missing out on important stuff such as e-shop categories.
- Delete Feature: Just like you can import multiple categories, you can delete them as well. Even if you can do it using WordPress on its own, why not take full advantage of the plugin and complete your work in one place?
- Supported Fields: There is great flexibility, in terms of the supported fields of WooCommerce Product Excel Importer Premium. Besides the title and the description (long & short), you can also use product categories and tags, custom taxonomies like brands, SKU and weight, regular and discounted prices, stock available, manage stock, images and USER CONFIGURED ATTRIBUTES. The latter includes colors, sizes etc.
- Import Product Images: Superb flexibility here also! You can import the product images locally or choose to import them from any URL. Last but not least, you are free to refer to the image name from your Excel sheet. Either way, being able to import product images to accompany the descriptions is a huge relief.
- Extra + Feature: Now here is another cool feature from WooCommerce Product Excel Importer Premium. When you select any given subcategory, you instantly select parent categories for the specific product by default. This helps you out stay on track with your e-shop inventory, for sure!
- Product Image Gallery: Do you want to create an image gallery for each product? Now you can do that! You can upload unlimited product images and identify each URL, copy and paste it to individual Excel cells for your convenience. Alternatively, multiple URLs may be separated using a comma.
- Downloadable Product Feature: Last but definitely not least, this feature allows you to identify each product as downloadable or not. You may also identify its name and file URL, download limitations and even expiration dates.
- Woo Product Excel Importer configuration screen
- Woo Product Excel Importer data mapping
- Woo Product Excel Importer mapped data
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins directory and unzip, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Woo Product Importer menu link, ‘Import from Excel’ Submenu on Products or Submenu on Woocommerce or Settings link on plugins page to use the plugin.
- Upload your excel file (there is a link for a sample excel file) and proceed to data mapping and creating your products.
Yes, update is also supported and will be mentioned while uploading.
Can I add product categories?
Yes, when you add a cateogory term in excel, this will be created along with the product.
You can add them comma separated in an excel column.
How do i define if a product is in stock?
By default, leaving stock column blank will create products that are ‘in stock’.
If you need the to be as ‘out of stock’, simple add ‘0’ to stock column and map it through the import process.
Can I add product images / custom taxonomies along with the product?
This feature is available in the PRO Version.
Can I add product gallery images?
This feature is available in the PRO Version.